The Acorbat XXIII International Congress, one of the most important events for the international banana industry, will take place next year.
In this event, the topics will be treated by highlighted experts with a wide international experience. They will share their most recents discoveries on investigations and show the most significative trends in the world level banana industry.
The topics will be the following:
- PLANT PROTECTION CROP: Managing pests, diseases and weeds.
- GENETIC RESOURCES, SEED AND BIOTECHNOLOGY QUALITY: Breeding, Seed Propagation and Biotechnological Applications in Musáceas.
- PHYSIOLOGY AND SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT: Physiologic Variables and Productivity, Resource Management Soil and Water Adaptation to Climate Variability and Productivity Ecosystems in musáceas (biomass).
- INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY: Innovative technologies implemented in banana crop agronomy and predictive models and analysis of information on musaceae.
- AGRIBUSINESS AND MARKETS: Postharvest Physiology, packaging and processing products and potential markets.
The Acorbat XXIII International Congress will take place in Miami, Florida, on April 29, 30 and May 1st 2020.